Below you'll find frequently asked questions relating to Batman.
I’m having trouble downloading my Batman episodes. What should I do?
- Mobile – If you purchased the individual episodes separately:
- Make sure your device is logged into the same account you used to make your initial purchase.
- Download and install the free Episode 1 base app from the App/Play Store.
- Launch the game app and tap Episodes.
- Tap the ‘Buy’ button for one of the episodes you have previously purchased. For example, if you purchased Episode 2 separately, tap the ‘Buy’ button for Episode 2.
- Proceed through the entire purchase path. Check again that your device is logged into the correct Apple account, enter your account password, and tap Buy when you are prompted to.
- After the purchase is completed, you will receive message stating that you already own the content and if you would like to download it again for free.
- Tap OK. That episode will change from ‘Buy’ to ‘Get.’ Please tap the ‘Get’ button to begin downloading that episode.
- Follow the same steps to restore other episodes you previously purchased, and download all the episodes at once.
- Mobile – If you purchased the original Multi-Pack (Episode 2-5 only):
- Make sure your device is logged into the same Apple account you used to make your initial purchase.
- Completely close the game app and shut down your device for 5 minutes.
- Restart your device and launch the game.
- Go into the Episodes menu and tap Restore.
- If that fails, try switching to another network with a stronger internet connection.
- If the issue persists, delete the game app and shut down your device for 5 minutes. Please note this will remove your save data.
- Restart your device and download the free Episode 1 base app again from the App/Play Store.
- Launch the game and try tapping the Restore button again.
- Once the download begins, do the same for all the episodes and download them simultaneously.
- Uninstall any Telltale Batman demos that you have on your PC.
- Disable OneDrive or any other cloud-saving mechanisms on your machine.
- Also check to ensure that Windows 10 Controlled Folder Access is disabled.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game.
- Update the game with the latest patch.
- Launch the game.
- Send in a support ticket by clicking on the blue button on the lower right-hand corner of the page.
I can’t import my Batman cloud save from season 1 to season 2.
- Remove Batman: A Telltale Series from your device.
- Reload Batman: The Enemy Within.
- Select Continue Story.
Note: If this doesn’t work, make sure to disable OneDrive or any other cloud-saving mechanisms on your machine. Also check to ensure that Windows 10 Controlled Folder Access is disabled at your own risk. The Telltale Games will not work if they are being installed/saved to a location outside of your local My Documents directory.
Note: If you still encounter issues importing your save, choose New Story. Upon doing so, the game will prompt you with the choices from season 1 so that your game can start with context.