The below article contains general information about Telltales licenses, actively supported games and common questions asked by the Telltale community.
Table of Contents
- How to Submit a Ticket
- Supported Games
- Unsupported Games
- Telltale Account Game Login Issues
- Game Transfers to Another Platform
- Delete Telltale Games Account
- Legacy Forums
- Games that Support "Rewinds"
- Telltale Games Account Issues
- Telltale Games and Steam Link Popup
How do I submit a player support ticket?
The best way for you to submit a ticket is by selecting "Submit a request", in the top right of our help site.
Which games are still supported, and where can I find them
Below you'll find a list of supported games, you can select any of them to find out more.
- Batman: Shadows Edition
- Batman: The Enemy Within
- Batman: The Telltale Series
- Hector: Badge of Carnage
- Puzzle Agent
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Tales of Monkey Island
- Telltale Texas Hold’em
- The Expanse: A Telltale Series
- The Wolf Among Us
- Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventure
Where can I find information about unsupported games?
Below you'll find a list of unsupported games and links to relevant material.
- Minecraft Story Mode
- The Walking Dead Series
- Tales from the Borderlands
- 7 Days to Die
I can’t log into my Telltale account from within the game
- If you are unable to log into your Telltale account from within the game, try logging in from the website (telltale.com).
- Ensure that you are using the correct password.
- If you are able to login in from the website and not the game, send us a support ticket by clicking on the blue button on the lower right-hand corner of the page.
Can I transfer my game to another platform?
No, licenses are specific to their platform. You will need to purchase a separate version of the game if you want it on a different platform. Telltale Player Support cannot transfer games between platforms or provide codes for other platforms.
How do I delete my Telltale Games account?
Please submit a player support ticket using the button below. This will prevent you from posting in the forums or accessing you cloud saves. This deletion is permanent and cannot be reversed.
Where are the legacy forums located?
The community forums are located here. Please note we only offer very limited support for them and they're currently run by a community of volunteers.
For games that support ‘rewinding’, how do I rewind an episode so that I can change my choices?
- Launch the game and select Play.
- Select Change Save Slot to ensure you are on the save file you want to use, or to copy your existing slot onto a new slot.
- Go back to Play menu, switch to the episode you want to play, and select Rewind at the bottom.
- Select the checkpoint you want to start at.
I can’t verify my Telltale account or change my password
- A verification email will be sent to the email address registered to your Telltale account. This email will include a link to either verify your account or change your password.
- After clicking and opening this link, you may find the ‘@’ symbol in your email address to be displaying as a string of characters (usually %20 or %40) in your browser’s address bar. If this is the case, please copy the URL from the email and paste it directly into your browser’s address bar. You can also change the string of characters back into the @ symbol. This will allow you to access the link.
- Please note you must be at least 18 years of age to verify your account. However, you do not need a verified account to play our games, see your choices, or use our in-game cloud saving.
My Steam-purchased game is asking for a Telltale account login
- If you receive a Telltale Log In pop up when launching the game through Steam, please quit the game and restart your Steam Client.
- After Steam has finished re-opening, click Play on the game from your Steam Library. Before you click on the ‘Click To Continue’ screen, try waiting 5 minutes, then click to continue to the main menu.